Review Policy

Sunday 24 June 2012

Letterbox Love (3)

Letterbox Love is a weekly book meme, showing everyone what books you have brought, been gifted and been sent in the week. Showing your love at the end of the week, with everything you have recieved in the letterbox. Hosted by Lynsey @ Narrativelyspeaking inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie.

This week I recieved:
1. Fifty Shades Freed - By E.L.James
2. Nearly Departed - By Rook Hastings. Bought it from a charity shop :D
3. Saving June - By Hannah Harrington. Sent to me as a RAK gift from Lauren @ NorthernPlunder
4. Thirteen Reasons Why - By Jay Asher. Bought from a charity shop aswell, bargin!!
5. Cinderella and other stories - I brought this for my childcare course at college it was only a pound.

Again thankyou Lauren for sending me a RAK so nice of you! Thats all folks this week with what I got, a bit more toned down then last weeks Letterbox Love haha. What did you guys get this week?

1 comment:

  1. I can't beleive I wasn't fllowing your blog, I am now!
    Nice looking books this week! I'm a little fed up with the fifty shades books because I work in a bookshop and I'm asked for them 100s of times a day! haha! I'm already looking forward to 'the next big thing'.
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete