Review Policy

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Stacking the shelves 02/06/2015

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

Stacking the shelves is all about the great books we have received over the week that's been collected to our book shelves. It also gives people chance to share books with others that they may not of heard of before, which they can then check out for themselves.
My wrap up of books has came late this week due to being busy but better late than never.
This week I brought:

 
 
A Ember in the Ashes By Sabaa Tahir
Splintered By A.G.Howard
This Lullaby By Sarah Dessen (I got this for such a bargain in waterstones for 50p I was very pleased)
The Wrath and the Dawn By Renee Ahdieh

I am so happy with the books I brought this week they have all great reviews, especially A Ember in the ashes I most looking forward to this one the most. Let me know what you brought this week on the comments below. Have a great day, Kelsey xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment